Website nearly repaired… Ended up trying out freelancer.com.au for the first time and someone in Vietnam fixed the template for me but I haven’t had time to tidy it up yet.
The Cool Country Consulting website has temporarily packed it in. A security update on the page broke the out-of-date Joomla installation, and I haven’t yet got around to fixing it! (Will probably rebuild it in WordPress instead, since WordPress tends to update by itself.)
The draft points:
- Computer repairs – $70 per hour charged per minute
- Callout – $10 within 10km of Guyra and Armidale, $1 per km outside these areas.
- Low income / pensioner discount $50 per hour.
- Data retrieval from faulty drives
- Tuition on smartphones, etc.
- Assistance with choosing best value internet and phone deals.
- And more … 🙂